Financial Manager (m/f/d)
Location Changzhou, China
We are one of the leading European manufacturers of passenger seating systems for buses and trains. Products of the highest quality standard, modern know-how and the commitment of the employees stand for the products of our company that are known worldwide.
About this job
- Bookkeeping / accounting of all business transactions
- Preparation of financial statements: monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Preparation and monitoring of business plans
- Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by analyzing accounting information
- Monitor and control of receivables and liabilities
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Performance of domestic and foreign financial transactions
- Preparation of reports for Central bank and other institutions, government
- Administration of financial documents in accordance with legal regulations
- Tax issues
- Payroll accounting
- General Reporting to German Headquarter
- Degree in Business Administration, Certified Accountant or similar education
- Work experience in similar position
- Software knowledge: MS Office applications
- Knowledge of ERP software
- Good knowledge of English in speaking, reading and writing. Knowledge of German would be advantageous
- Individual initiative, flexibility, capacity for teamwork
- Knowledge of Project management
- Hands On Mentality
- Work experience in JV structure with European partners
We offer you
a job in a company that is known for innovative solutions and offers you interesting tasks and the possibility of self-realization. In addition, we offer you performance-based remuneration.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your application via our application portal.
Shape the future with us and apply now.