Head of purchasing (m/f/d)
Location Changzhou, China
We are one of the leading European manufacturers of passenger seating systems for buses and trains. Products of the highest quality standard, modern know-how and the commitment of the employees stand for the products of our company that are known worldwide.
About this job
- Value stream mapping and cost analyzing incl. initiating cost optimization projects by considering TCO
- Budget and strategy planning of JV purchasing
- Set up and controlling of designated KPI`s
- Organization and coordination of JV purchasing team
- Ensure material availability in time, in quantity, in quality
- Implementation of purchasing goals and creation of needed action to meet the goals
- Contract preparation and contracting + price negotiation with suppliers for goods, tools, services
- Support project activities from purchasing point of view
- Controlling and balancing of stock level
- Responsibility for freight and packaging cost for purchasing goods
- Interaction with other Kiel plants
- Supplier selection, supplier auditing and supplier evaluation
- Optimization of all purchasing activities
- English language skills fluently in writing and speaking
- Knowledge on quality requirements and processes
- Experienced in contract and price negotiations with international suppliers
- Experienced in leading a team, social skills
- Professional experience in purchasing in production industry of at least 5 years
- Knowledge in logistics and stock keeping
- Knowledge in customs clearance
- Experience in supply chain management
- Experience in reading and understanding technical drawings
We offer you
a job in a company that is known for innovative solutions and offers you interesting tasks and the possibility of self-realization. In addition, we offer you performance-based remuneration.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to your application via our application portal.
Shape the future with us and apply now.